RSS

Whats Good My "N" Word

Darrell Johnson Filed Under: Labels: , , ,
95% of black people say it. Traveling from the plantation to city streets, it started piercing the ears of a slave then somehow we tried to create a euphemism. All we needed to do was be ebony and pronounce 'er' as 'a'.

The word is "nigger", "nigga, "niggah, and I'm sure you've heard it in countless other ways.

I say it too and I'm trying to stop.

But this eloquent young brother(just turned 11 a week or two ago O_O)is trying to eliminate the word altogether.

Its about time we just stopped using it, whether in positive conversation, negative conversation, songs, poems, speeches, period.

Peep what the kid has to say.



I've decided to boycott the word, hopefully you'll do the same.

edit post

0 Responses to "Whats Good My "N" Word"

Post a Comment