RSS

R-R-R-Resurrection

Darrell Johnson Filed Under: Labels: , , , , , , ,
Hello.

I am Frederick Lazarus, a 15 year old emcee from Long Island, New York.

If you've never read this blog before, welcome.

If you used to read this blog, welcome back.
-
-
-
-
Alright, enough of the bullshit.

First off, I'm back. Haven't blogged in like 4 months, so I'm here starting a clean slate.
Deleted every post.

Second, expect things to go differently. I used to record just to release, but now I'm gonna actually think and plan what I do. Projects will be released. I will be active.
No more laziness on my part.

School might hamper my tempo a little bit, but trust shit will be happening.

I see things in a completely different way than I used to. A lot of the rappers I used to like, I no longer like(no names). A lot of underground dudes, I'm really not feeling, especially ones under 20.

Now, whats next for Frederick Lazarus?

Lazarus Chapters One - Three.

But they will no longer be projects.

They'll be phases. The Beggar comes first.

Expect it to be epic.

edit post

0 Responses to "R-R-R-Resurrection"

Post a Comment