RSS

Music Right Now...

Darrell Johnson Filed Under: Labels: , , , ,
At the beginning of the year, I was a fan of a lot of artists. What seemed like dope lyrics at the time always moved me and I was downloading new tapes and being impressed.

But now, everything's different.

60% of the artists I used to like, I don't like anymore. I started being more observant, more judgmental(about lyricism). I couldn't base liking your music on just delivery.

The simple lyricism I hear; the basic, elementary similies; the soft spoken, hipster flow; I'm just not feeling it anymore.

Even in my age group, all I hear is rhyming, barely any memorable lyricism.

So I'm gonna change that..at least for myself.

Even if its somewhat obscure, expect to get your head spun.
[This blog will liven up, be patient]

edit post

0 Responses to "Music Right Now..."

Post a Comment